Snapchat is available as both an Android app and an iOS app. It’s an app from the United States that lets you send your friends photos, videos, and other files. It permits you to send pictures, video files, and other things that disappear immediately to your friends.
It lets you keep a streak going, make voice calls and video calls, chat, and send your friend’s audio files.
How to make a new Snapchat after being banned If temporarily banned on the same device
- Get rid of your Snapchat app.
- Get it back.
- Sign up for a new Gmail account Step 4: Sign up for a new Snapchat account on a different phone
- Your Snapchat account is locked.
- Go to Snapchat Support.
- Enter your banned account’s login information.
- Tap the Unlock My Account button.
How to make a new Snapchat after being banned Yes, you can create a new Snapchat account if you are temporarily banned. You can do this by making a unique Gmail ID or getting rid of third-party apps.
But if your account has been permanently locked, you can’t make a new one. This is because Snapchat bans your device’s IP address or IMEI number, so making a new Gmail Id or Snapchat account won’t help. So, you need a new device to make a new Snapchat account.
Can Snapchat unban an account?
Yes, you can get back on Snapchat if you do something wrong. Here’s what you should do if you get a message saying that your account has been banned or locked because you broke the rules or because a third-party app did it.
Also, check out how to make someone your number one best friend on Snapchat. After that, you can either wait until the ban on your account is lifted or remove the third-party apps and try re-accessing your account.
You can find out from Snapchat support if your account is permanently locked by logging in with the details of your banned account and then going to the unlock my account page. If you see a message that says your Snapchat account has been banned for good, you can’t get it back.
How to Make a New Snapchat Account After Getting Banned?
If you are temporarily banned on the same device, step one is to delete your Snapchat app.
You have to tap the Snapchat icon on your home screen and then choose “uninstall” to remove the app from your device. So, let’s know How to make a new Snapchat after being banned.
- Again, download it.
- Go back to the Play Store after a few minutes and download and install the Snapchat app again.
- Make a new email account with Gmail.
- You need to make a new Gmail account, which you can do by searching your browser for “Gmail sign up” and creating a new account.
- Create a new Snapchat account
- Then, open the Snapchat app and create a new Snapchat account using the unique Gmail Id you just made. You can now use Snapchat.
Frequently asked questions
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions for How to make a new Snapchat after being banned.
How to Use Snapchat After Getting Banned?
By Making Changes to the Date and Time
- Go to where you set the date and time.
- After you remove the Snapchat app from your device, go to the date and time settings.
- Change the date and time in Step 2.
- Set the date to 1 or 2 months before the day your account was banned.
- Get the Snapchat app.
Again, re-download the Snapchat app and then try to make a new account.
On a new or different device
Sometimes Snapchat blocks your phone’s IMEI number, which means you can’t make a new account on the same device. If that’s the case, you’ll need to get a new phone, download Snapchat, and then start a new Snapchat account.
- Go to Snapchat Support and click on “Support.”
- Visit Snapchat support.
- Enter your banned account’s login information.
- Enter the login ID and password for your account that has been banned, and then click the “Login” button.
- Click on “Unlock My Account.”
- You can keep unlocking your account if there is no message on the new page. If a red message says “permanently unlocked,” you can’t open your account or make a new one on the same device.
Can you get back your Snapchat memories after being banned?
If you were banned from Snapchat, you could regain your memories by going to the Snapchat support page. Then go to my data and ask for your data to be sent back. You will get an email with all of your memories. Also, if you had already set up your phone to save memories to the camera roll, your gallery might already have a copy of your memories.
Does Snapchat block your Apple ID?
No, Snapchat does not ban your Apple ID because it has nothing to do with it. If your Snapchat account has been permanently excluded, your IP address and IMEI number may also be banned, but not your Apple ID.
What makes Snapchat ban you?
Your account could be banned if you have broken any of Snapchat’s community guidelines or terms and conditions.
1. Conditions of Use Violation
It is using apps like Phantom, Snapchat tools, etc., that don’t belong to you. Snapchat doesn’t work with these apps.
2. Violence in the content
They are putting up videos or photos that show bullying or harassment happening. We are trying to encourage violence and bad behavior. They are using information about someone without their permission. Putting up content against the law and advertising illegal goods on Snapshotted are posting posts that show hate speech.
If you break Snapchat’s rules, your account could be deleted. If your profile has been temporarily banned, you can return after a specific time. You can also get back in by creating a new Email address, modifying the date and time, etc.
But if your account has been permanently banned, your IP address and the IMEI number will also be prohibited. This means you won’t be able to use Snapchat on your device again, and you’ll have to make a new Snapchat account on a different device to use Snapchat.